Media, bloggers, professional networks and companies talk about the Digital Lab Africa. Listen radio interviews or read articles from South Africa, Ethiopia, Nigeria … and many other countries.
– Perkolate.co.za, the website for entertainment and culture in South Africa and beyond SA borders (Johannesburg, South Africa)
–African Digital Arts, a website celebrating African culture of art, design and technology. Its focus is on artistic work that utilizes digital technology as an essential part of the creative, presentation or distribution process.
– The French – South African Chamber of Commerce (Johannesburg, South Africa)
– Pixel Smith Studios, a young community for South African Animation, Game development and Illustration. They help studios to connect, share, hire and collaborate in SA. You can egister your profile on their website. (Cape Town, South Africa)
– African Women in Cinema (Blog), the public forum of the Centre for the Study and Research of African Women in Cinema. (Washington, USA)
– Screen Africa, a website that provides latest news in broadcast, film, TV, commercials, new medias & technology
– On Hashtag Radio, listen the interview of Frédéric Chambon (DLA Producer) by Stella (South Africa)
– Music in Africa, an information and exchange web portal dedicated to the African music sector. It allows to information, to find and connect with professionals, and discover African musical works.
– Techtrends, a Tech blog which provides quality information in ICT related issues (Lagos, Nigeria)
– The xHub Innovative Society, an open space for innovators (Addis Abeba, Ethiopia)
– The Street Hustler Magazine, an online magazine to share and inform about music (South Africa)
– YouthHub, a social network about development issues for youth (Abuja, Nigeria)
– World Pulse, an online network for women leaders (Portland, USA)
– After School Africa, a website for students seeking educational and developmental opportunities (Lagos, Nigeria)
– Arterial Network, a network for civil society, artistes and entrepreneurs in the cultural field in all Africa (Cape Town, South Africa)
– An interview of Frederic Chambon on Kaya FM (Johannesburg, South Africa)
– African Litteracy Magazine , a media for Africa writers and online storytellers (pan-african media)