SUBMIT A PROJECT
DLA CALL FOR PROJECTS #3 IS NOW CLOSED.
Next call will be launched in November 2019.
DLA CALL FOR PROJECTS
The Digital Lab Africa call for projects targets artists, producers, designers, start-ups, students in the media and creative industries. The call is open to anyone from Sub-Saharan Africa having an innovative project in 5 categories of multimedia production : web creation, virtual reality, video game, animation and digital music.
DLA is looking for projects at initial stage of development, in need of partners and financial support and innovative in terms of narration, content or technologies.
Email the following application files (in French or in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 31st, 2019
- Pitch deck / Presentation document (PDF, PowerPoint or Word) including:
– project’s overview, concept, statement of intent…
– development and production schedule, provisional budget, target audience and strategy
- Visual element and/or research document
– Storyboard / mood board / graphics / portfolio / screenplay (for web creation, animation or VR projects
– Game design document (for video game projects)
– Any preview, pilot or video demo of the project (if available, for all types of projects)
- A cover letter explaining why you want to be part of the DLA Mentorship & Incubation program (1-page maximum)
- A resume/curriculum vitae of the applicant and/or description of the company represented
- A picture (.jpeg) of the applicant
Applicants can submit several projects (one application form per project)
Applications submitted by two persons working in pairs can be considered.
Incomplete applications will not be considered
For any question, please contact: email@example.com